Finishing your film is a lot more than just hitting the ‘Export’ button at the end of the day. Before you even begin shooting, talk to our team about how to get the best out of your images by plotting out an effective production and post production workflow.
Our experienced post production professional and network of specialized vendors can help facilitate the totality of your post production deliverables needs.
Simple DCP can implement subtitles and captions for both on-screen playback and auxiliary devices with support for both XML and PNG subtitling. Supply your subtitles in any of the following formats:
- Captionmaker (cap)
- DLP CineCanvas (xml)
- DVD Studio Pro / Spruce STL (stl, doc, rtf, txt)
- iTunes Timed Text (itt)
- Subrip (srt)
- SCC Closed Caption (scc, mov, m4v)
- WebVTT (vtt)
- Combined Dialogue and Spotting List
- Dialogue Continuity Scripts
- Frame Rate Conform with pitch shift
- Generic frame-blend frame rate conversion
- Advanced Cinnafilm Tachyon Conversion